Tony

Tony

Friday, August 1, 2014

To stand or to Yield

"Once you have taken a position on an issue, you should stand by it, not because of ego or pressure, but because the facts, logic and current information directs you to do so.  If you change your position, it should be for the same reasons."

I have always made my decisions, or changed them, based on the best information available, the advise of the real experts in the field, and an in-depth assessment of the current status of the issue at hand.  The needs of, and input from, those I represent play a major roll as well.

I listen to my gut from time to time but it is the facts that result in the position I take.

Enjoy the sunshine and conserve water whenever you can.  Remember,  asphalt and concrete, once cured,  are quite drought tolerant, THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE WATERED!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment