Tony

Tony

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Prepare for the Fair

"The longest journey begins with a single step."

The blogs between now and Monday will be a bit short, if at all.  My wife and I are working to get organized for our booth at the Jefferson County Fair.  I will be there all day, every day, aside from the occasional run for the restroom.  On Saturday night, between 6 and 9 PM, my wife will be covering as I will be manning the Jefferson Healthcare booth.

These will be long days that will, I hope, give me a chance to meet more of you in person and have a chance to chat.  If you have any questions that I cannot answer, if you give me your Email address or phone number, I can contact you with the information and then we will both know.

As the campaign progresses, I may need to ask for your help.  One person, working alone, cannot make the needed changes in our PUD and one person, alone, cannot win an election.

Thank you for your votes, now on to November.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment