Tony

Tony

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A great day!

"Long, busy days are frequently the most rewarding."

Brief report tonight.  We just returned home after meeting our daughter in Silverdale (half way) to hand off our grand daughter.  We really enjoyed her visit.

On to other stuff.  I attended the L2020 Energy Lunch today for a presentation by Bonneville Power Administration, followed by a session with Cascadia and Bill Graham (PUD) updating us on the progress in the conservation program. Then, a chance to chat with members of the Hospice board and supporters at a tea in the afternoon.  A quick pit stop at home then off to the PUD Board meeting in
Quilcene.

Long day, but I gained some great info and made some good contacts.

Tomorrow is committed to Hospital District business.  Service Excellence committee at 11AM, then on to reviewing medical staff credentials for approval, then the Hospital District Commission meeting at 3:30PM.  Should be home by 7PM.  I will work on my campaign tomorrow evening.

Thanks to those who have been so encouraging  for my PUD Commission campaign, I really appreciate the support.  I will get buttons ordered tomorrow and start to work on yard signs.  Ken McMIllen graciously gave me his signs for my campaign.  My plan is to paint them and add my message.  Not sure exactly how this will work, may have to order paper signs to past over them. Either way, I will be reducing and reusing, two of the three "R's".

So far, the expenses, all of them, for my campaign are still coming our of my pocket, no contributions as yet other than the signs.  I must admit, your help would really be appreciated.
Sleep well, tomorrow is another day!!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment