Tony

Tony

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Should I ??

"When wise council leads you away from your original path, you must consider which road will best take you to your chosen destination without compromising your personal ethics or convictions."

I have been told by many that "doorbelling" is the way to victory in an election.  I have listened to this advice but I am still convinced that I want to continue treating my neighbors, the voters, the way I would want to be treated.  It is not that I lack the initiative, commitment, time or energy to make "invade" our community, neighborhood by neighborhood, I just want to respect your privacy.

I do not appreciate having someone appearing at my door, disturbing my day, that is, unless it is the team from Publisher's Clearinghouse with that that huge check!!.  I feel, as was stated by a member of the audience during a debate, that this is, in effect, trespassing.

I truly want to have the opportunity to serve you as your PUD Commissioner and I want to hear your concerns and suggestions for our PUD.

PLEASE, if you want to share a bit of time with me to share ideas on our PUD, please let me know and I will meet with you, at your convenience.  Just give me a call at 360 385-6335 (my home) or Email at DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com and we can set a date and time.

Thank you
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment