Tony

Tony

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The hand you shake

"Do not think less of the person with calloused hands for this person has performed hard, physical labor to earn his keep, an honest endeavor, the type of work that built this country."

When we meet in person, which I hope will happen, and I shake your hand, my hands will be clean though they may show the signs of hands-on repair and building projects.  I am as proud of what I can do with my hands as I am of what my mind can accomplish.  Repairing or building something helps me hone my trouble shooting and problem solving skills and stimulates me to search for solutions "outside the box."

When the hands and the mind work in accord, both develop new skills and talents.

Thank you all for the work you do!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment