Tony

Tony

Friday, August 15, 2014

Good Evening!

I put my daily blog together tonight, but not sure where it will end up.  It made sense to me, says a bit about me, my philosophy and my take on others, but just not sure about it.

It is late, so I will save it and see how it hits me in the morning.

I met with the executive committe of the local Sierra Club today.  Great people, we chatted, asked and answered question, had a laugh or two and a cup of tea.  We are lucky to such an organization dedicated to protecting our environment.

Sunday I will be at the All County Picnic, mostly around the candidate booth, hope to see you there.

I have not been around ringing doorbells, my choice, I want to treat you as I want to be treated and I know how much I dislike having someone disturbing my dinner or other plans for the evening.

I do want to meet you and discuss our PUD and its issues, but at your convenience.  Please, if you or even a group of your friends have a bit of time, give me a call or send an Email and we can get together.

360 385-6335  Home phone
deleo4pud@gmail.com
Thanks and have a great day tomorrow
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment