Tony

Tony

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I need your help!

"At times, when the goal is important enough and you feel that you can truly make a difference, you may have to do things you wouldn't otherwise do."

I need your help with my campaign.  I have come this far, did well in the primary and all on my own money.  These expenditures have had an impact on our life and plans.  We have, so far, neither asked for nor accepted any contributions.   As difficult as this is to do, I am asking for your contributions to help fund my campaign from now through November.

I have made a commitment to myself that I will never become a typical politician, and I will stand by that commitment.  I am, however sounding a bit like one asking for your help.

Doing this was not easy.  Making this decision cost me many sleepless nights, but I know I can make a difference as a Commissioner on the Board for our PUD.  I can bring years of experience working in the public sector in a very successful organization, Jefferson County Public Hospital District #2, Jefferson Healthcare, to our PUD Board.

I would make sure that our neighbors in need will not be forgotten, push relentlessly for the PUD to be run more like a business, focusing on customer satisfaction.  Solar is the future, as are other alternative energy sources, and should be supported by our PUD and included in the long and short range plans.

I have done the homework and found many of the changes that need to be made.  I continue to learn the strengths and weaknesses of our PUD and ways to support its staff in their efforts to improve its operation. 

So, If you like what you have seen here or have heard about me, please consider contributing to help me to have the opportunity to serve you as a your PUD Commissioner.  Every dollar really makes a difference and would be appreciated.

Thank you
Sherry and Anthony F. (Tony) De Leo

Please send contributions to:
De Leo for PUD
P O Box 1534
Port Hadlock   WA   98339

No comments:

Post a Comment