Tony

Tony

Monday, August 25, 2014

Ballots and Wallets

"We all agree that the office should go the the most qualified candidate.  The ballot decides the winner but, unfortunately, the wallet can greatly affect the outcome of the election"

Asking for help, something I do not do well.  There, I said it!!  Now that we have that out of the way, here comes the commercial.

If you think I have the qualifications, the energy, the dedication and those other qualities that make me your choice for PUD Commissioner, PLEASE, share that with your friends, neighbors, family, co-workers.  Word of mouth, personal recommendations, carries far more weight than a campaign button or yard sign. 

As for those we cannot personally reach, newspaper ads, yard signs, postcards and buttons will, at least, get my name out there in front of the voters.  It is said that a person must see or hear a name 13 times during a short period of time for it to register and be remembered.  This portion of the campaign results in rather large expenditures.  To date, my wife and I, plus one contributor, have, thus far, paid the bills.

As November nears and the campaign ramps up, the costs will also significantly rise.  We need your help, your financial support, if I am to be your next PUD Commissioner.  I know, times are tough (as my father always said), but any amount will truly be appreciated and every dollar will help give me the opportunity to make the changes needed to improve our PUD and make it something of which we can all be proud.

Please send your contributions, and make checks payable to:

De Leo for PUD
P O Box 1534
Port Hadlock   WA   98339

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program (old radio and TV stuff)

Thank you !!!
Tony & Sherry De Leo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment