Tony

Tony

Monday, October 20, 2014

I have made a commitment

"Unless you are willing to do your best to fulfill a commit you have made, you should not make it."

When I signed up as a candidate for PUD Commissioner, I made a commitment to my community that, if elected, I would dedicate myself to performing the duties of this position to the best of my ability and to serve the full term of six years.

As we all know, things, beyond our control, can happen.  I have decided that, to help assure that I can complete this commitment, I will adopt a healthier lifestyle.  Part of this effort is controlling and reducing my weight, an issue we all know has a significant impact on health and life expectancy.  So far, I have lost 15 pounds and plan to loose more.  I did not sign up for any programs, I adjusted my eating habits and increased my activity, a commitment in itself.

When I was elected as a Hospital Commissioner, I made a commitment to serve our community and now, after over 40 years of service, that commitment is as strong as ever.  That is the commitment I offer you, the voters, should you select me to represent you on the PUD Board.

 If elected as PUD Commissioner, I will continue that commitment to the Hospital District.   I am now retired and have the time and energy for both

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment