Tony

Tony

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CAMPAIGN EXPENSES / CONTRIBUTIONS >>>Correction

"When you do not ask the question, the assumption you make, and share, will probably be wrong."

In today's Leader (October 29), on page 19, the expenditures made and contributions received for candidates are listed.  I opted for the "mini" reporting system, total expenditure less than $5,000.00 and no contribution over $500.  With this option, there are no reports required by the PDC (Public Disclosure Commission).  The Leader staff checked with the state, but not with me, even thought they knew I was using the "mini.

The Leader showed 0 expenditures, 0 contributions.  WRONG!

My total campaign expenses were $2,305,27 for such things as yard signs, buttons, fair booth, etc.

Total contributions from 3 people, $260.00

I contributed the balance, $2,045.27.  This was not a loan to the campaign, this was my contribution.

I will have my campaign expense book available, as required by law.  If you wish to view them, or have any comments, please contact me at:

DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com
360 385-6335 (home phone)

Thank you for your support and you vote!!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment