Tony

Tony

Thursday, October 30, 2014


Good evening, quick note

I just returned from a one-day symposium at Swedish Medical Center, Cherry Hill, in Seattle.  I am aware that conducting my campaign for the PUD Commission position is important, but so is my commitment to continue my duties and responsibilities as an elected Hospital Commissioner.

The program was on new services and opportunities for our hospital, along with those already in place, Swedish makes available to us as part of our affiliation agreement.  Jefferson County Public Hospital District #2, Jefferson Healthcare, has maintained complete independence while taking advantage these opportunities.

Being willing to be open to new resources and opportunities is part of being a forward-thinking Commissioner, be it PUD or Hospital. 

I will write more tomorrow, long day today, traffic was terrible between the ferry dock and Poulsbo tonight,  lots of cars, all moving very slowly.

Have a great evening!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment