Tony

Tony

Monday, October 13, 2014

A day of rest (well, sort of)

"No matter how committed you are to attaining a goal, you must balance that effort with time to rest and time spent with your family".

I took a day off, away from the campaign trail, at least physically.  Since I filed for the PUD Commission position, the issues facing our PUD and the needs and concerns of those it serves, are always on my mind.

We had a house full today.  Our daughter, her husband, our four grandkids, their big dog, and two of their friends who wanted to meet us.  It was a bit noisy and crowded as the the weather kept the kids in the house part of the day.  We all went to the Irondale Beach Park for a walk and to allow the kids to burn off some energy.  

Good day, had a good visit and still had a bit of time to work on my old 1955 Farmall tractor.  I needed to make a couple of parts for it, quite a challenge, but quite rewarding.


Tomorrow is the PUD Citizens' Advisory Board meeting, a great group of dedicated volunteers working to make our PUD better, as am I.

If you have any comments or questions for me, please feel free to contact me:
360 385-6335  (home phone)
360  531-3239 (my cell)
DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com (email)

Thanks and have a great day tomorrow!!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment