Tony

Tony

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Your support is needed

"A word of support shared, by mouth or pen, can help more than you may realize."

First of all, thank you to all of you who have visited this site and learned a bit about me and my plans for our PUD.  Quite a bit has been accomplished by our local utility, but, I feel, there is far more that needs to be done and, in some instances, new directions need to be taken.

If you feel that I am qualified to help lead our PUD into the future and that my concerns about its operations and plans for their correction seem valid, please share this blog site with your friends and neighbors.  I would truly appreciate a letter to the editor, written by you, to the PT Leader newspaper.  Any way we can get the word out will help.

Even if you do not agree with some, or even all, of my positions, share this site anyway to allow others to make a more informed choice during the election. 

This will be short tonight.  Our daughter, her husband, their four kids and big dog visited for the day.  And now, tonight, for the very first time, their twin seven-year-old boys are having a sleep over here with grandma and PaPa .  Lots of love and LOTS OF ENERGY AND ACTIVITY.  This will be fun, I just know it!

Have a good evening and an uneventful Monday morning!
Tony




No comments:

Post a Comment