Tony

Tony

Monday, July 14, 2014

I wasn't invited

"If I do not make it to your party, it might just be because you forgot to invite me!"

According to the July 14 edition of the Peninsula Daily News, the local Republican Party hosted a gathering and invited local political candidates, regardless of party affiliation, to attend and speak.

For some reason, I never received any invitation.  Not sure why, that doesn't really matter.  What does matter is that the voters of our county know that I would have been there had I been invited or had even heard of it.  I try not to miss an opportunity to share myself and my positions with my potential bosses, the voters and have the chance to hear from you.

When you say that all will be  invited, you need to be making a list and checking it twice (Santa always does) to make sure that all are actually notified.

Sorry I missed it.
Tony


No comments:

Post a Comment