Tony

Tony

Monday, July 28, 2014

The mirror

"The only thing worse than seeing yourself in a mirror is to see yourself in a video."

I picked up a video copy of the July 3 PUD Candidates debate today.  I seemed to have covered the material and responded to the questions from the audience.  Aside from that, lets just say I will use this video as a teaching tool and, at least to me, I have a lot to learn about being a politician.  On second thought, I take that back, I do not want to be a politician, I just want the opportunity to serve my community.  I do want to share my views and plans in a better way, however.

I am told that we are our own worst critics.  Having viewed this DVD and critiqued my performance, I apparently live up to that old saying.

Well, if chosen to move into the finals, I am sure that the first night jitters will have subsided by the next debate and, hopefully, my voice won't fail me again.

Have a great night, will be hot tomorrow so take it easy, use sunscreen and drink plenty of fluids.  And, Please, conserve water as much as possible.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment