Tony

Tony

Friday, July 11, 2014

Who writes this stuff?

 "Wisdom and insight sometimes come in quite unusual vessels, like me."

Short answer, I do.  I have my wife proof-read the entries before I post them, but what you read here comes from me and the research I have done on the operations of, and the challenges and opportunities facing, our PUD.

I also write the quotes you see in italics at the beginning of each days posting.  In clear disclosure, I cannot say that, on occasion, something I have read or heard over the years has not influenced what I write, but not on a conscious level.

As I have said before, if my values, thoughts and concerns are similar to yours, please share this site with your circle of friends and family.  Through sharing myself and opinions with you, I hope that, if you like what you see here, that you will choose me to represent you on our PUD board for the next six years as your voice in the planning of our future.

Thank you
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment