Tony

Tony

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Knock, Knock!    Who's there?

"The level of a person's integrity is not measured only by their actions on the large issues, but rather, by all of their actions."

Not me! That's the answer.  Early on in this campaign, I said that I would not be the one ringing your doorbell and disturbing your dinner.  Many friends and supporters strongly suggest that I rethink this as it could make a big difference in the outcome of the election.

I want to get to know you, to hear your concerns but not in the 30 second contact at your door. I want to have the time to chat.  That is why, should I survive the test of the primary election, I will have a booth at the Jefferson County Fair to make sure that we have an opportunity for that chat.  If you cannot make it to the fair, get a few friends together and give me a call, I will come by and join you for coffee.  You can also contact me at DeLeo4PUD@gamil.com.


They may be right, we will find out in August.  Throughout the campaign, I have tried to be the kind of candidate that I would vote for, the one who says what they feel, in their hearts, that does not change their message to better fit their audience.

When asked a question and my research to find the answer leads in a different direction, I follow that lead if  it would result in a better outcome for those whom I would serve and represent.  Your questions and input should be expressed to  your elected officials and it is their first responsibility to hear them and act on them.  When you speak to those whom you have elected, you should demand that you be treated with the respect that you deserve.

The message here is that we need people in office who will do what they say and forward your concerns and questions to resolution.  To act for you, their bosses, in a way that will result in the best outcome for you and neighbors, not for them or the organization they represent.

Hoping to hear from you,
Tony




1 comment:

  1. Tony if you think it would help your campaign please feel free to use my name as one of your endorsers. I think you are the best person for the job. thank you for running

    Juelie Daslzell

    ReplyDelete