Tony

Tony

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Now it's your turn

"We each have two ears and only one mouth, use them in the ratio in which they were issued."  
Wisdom shared by a friend.


 Since I started this blog, I have tried to share my concerns about and suggestions for improvements to our PUD.  Now, it is your turn to share your thoughts with me.

If you select me to represent you, I want a team approach involving the PUD Board and you, the owners, in a joint effort to improve services and setting the future our our local utility.

Please share your views with me:

Campaign e-mail:
 DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com  (you can copy and paste this)

Personal e-mail:
adeleo2200@msn.com       (you can copy and paste this)

Personal cell phone:
360 531-3239   

Home phone:
360 385-6335  

Hoping to hear from you!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment