Tony

Tony

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Why so complicated? 

I saw what I thought could be better, the way our PUD helps our less fortunate neighbors. I know I have the qualifications and experience to truly make a difference. As I did the research into the operation of PUDs, and ours in particular, I found more and more issues that I felt I could help resolve through a positive, teamwork approach.

I stepped forward, ready to commit the next six years of my life, my energy, my experience, my commitment, my heart, if you will, to giving back to my community through my service as a PUD Commissioner. 

I am not a politician, never have been, never will be. I am just a person who has spent much of his life serving my community. As time passes and Election Day approaches, I must admit that, at times, I wonder if that is enough. I watch those more versed in the political arts doing what they do, knowing that at least some of their tactics are just not something I could do without compromising my ethics. They are basically good people, but doing whatever they have to do to get elected.

If you feel that I would be the one that could best represent and serve you as a PUD Commissioner, I would really appreciate your help; first, and foremost, your vote. If you agree with me on the issues, tell your friends and family.

It has always been easy for me to give help but not to ask for it. Aside from contributions from two friends, we have paid the costs of this campaign out of our savings. As the election approaches, paid advertising, which is very expensive, may mean the difference at the poles.

I need your help, every dollar would be appreciated and go a long way.

Thank you!!!!
Tony & Sherry De Leo

Please make checks out to:
De Leo for PUD
P O Box 1534
Port Hadlock WA 98339

No comments:

Post a Comment