Tony

Tony

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Preparing for tomorrow evening

"No matter how much you may prepare your presentation, the best still comes from your heart, unscripted."

Tomorrow evening (Monday), I will travel to Marrowston Island to take the opportunity to speak before the Marrowstone Island Community Association, 7PM, at the Nordland Garden Club

I am still going over the initial cost of service report from EES, the consultants hired by the PUD Board.  It appears there are some items of concern have been identified.  I will work on this more and maybe meet with Jim Parker for his take on the it.

I will speak, wherever and whenever, to share something of myself and my concerns about and my ideas for improvement of our PUD.

If you or anyone you know, would like to meet with me and discuss PUD, please, just let me know and we can pick a time and place.

Thanks
Tony
360 385-6335
DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment