Tony

Tony

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A sign (actually several)

I now have my yard signs.  These have  just arrived from the printer.  These are new, the lack time and their low cost  guided me in this decision.  I still hope to recycle the pre-used signs at a later time, but, I need to get my name out there in front of the voters.  I have a couple of people who want the signs and I will get them distributed.  Anyone who has a good location for signs, please let us know.
DeLeo4PUD@gmail.com

I priced pre-made four foot long stakes against purchasing the lumber and making my own.  Do it yourself won out so I spend part of the afternoon ripping and pointing stakes.  After all, "a penny saved..."

I  received my second campaign contribution and I cannot say thank you enough.  Those dollars will go a long way help pay the growing expenses for my run for the PUD Commission seat.

I also ordered buttons, but, due to a shipping label error, they are now somewhere in Bremerton, the victim of Fedex "Smartpost".  I have been assured that they will eventually arrive here, hopefully before the election.

I will have to miss the PUD budget workshop tomorrow (Wednesday) as I had a previously scheduled meeting for the same time.  I have arranged to receive a briefing on the material at a later date.

Thanks for your support!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment