Tony

Tony

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just a quick note

"A person must maintain balance in their life, sometimes a difficult juggling act when the to-do list just keeps getting longer.  Fun must remain a priority or life can too easily become a mere existence"

I spent most of the day working on my old riding mower. It was time for some TLC on the old 1999 Murray.  Changed oil, lubed the chassis, sharpened and balanced the blades and cleaned the air filter. It takes a bit of work and maintenance to get the most service out of older equipment, but it is worth it when you realize how much money you save.

When finished, I cleaned my shop and put all the tools and supplies away.  Did a bit in the yard, hand to hand combat with weeds and those cursed wild blackberries.  Didn't get in any woodworking today, but it  is on my list, as are a few stained glass project,  for the future.

I am glad that I choose to run for PUD Commissioner!  This gives me the challenges that keep the blood  surging, the brain processing and, hopefully, an opportunity to serve my community in a new role.  Tomorrow, back on the campaign trail.

Thanks for your support!
Tony


No comments:

Post a Comment