Tony

Tony

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Applying for the job

"I have applied to you, the owner of Jefferson County PUD, for the position of Commissioner and,  should you select me for this job, I will work to the best of my ability to live up to your expectations."
Tony De Leo

When I applied for this, I was seeking a new and different way to serve my community.  I see this more like applying for a job than being in a popularity contest.  I submit my resume' to you, along with my vision of how I could make a difference in the future of this organization, and then you, after comparing them with those of the other applicants, will choose who is the most qualified person to work for you during the next six years.

As with any candidate screening process, I am sure that you will have many questions for me. Please ask them at any time throughout the campaign, not just at the debates,  I would hope that my answers will help you make your decision.  If my answers do not seem to cover the topic, please ask again.
Contact at:   DeLeo4PUD@Gmail.com

Have a great evening!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment