Tony

Tony

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Here I am again

I know, I said last night's blog was the last, but wanted to let you all know that I did, in fact, survive the election's outcome, though a bit bruised.  I really needed a bit of time to regroup, but today was another day, Hospital Commission Meeting this afternoon (Wednesday).  I put on my game face, back in the saddle and doing my duty to the best of my ability.

All I, or anyone should, ask of me is to do my best while retaining my ethical standards.  That is what I did during the campaign.  I have learned a lot through the process.

I do feel that I have let down some wonderful people that, I feel, had depended on me to win this race and support their efforts.  To you, I offer my most sincere apology.

Thanks
Tony

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU, Tony, for the great effort...and for all you have done and continue to do for my/our community! Far from being let down, I am honored to know you...Kate

    ReplyDelete